IT Applications Analyst
Quintessential Brands are the name behind award winning spirits including Opihr, Greenall’s and Bloom gin, Dubliner Whiskey and Feeney’s Irish Cream as well as a large portfolio of retailer and own brand products. As Gin Producer of the Year three years running and with ambitions for growth (and to win lots more awards!), it’s an exciting time to join our team.
To support our strategic goals, we are now looking for an Applications Analyst to join our permanent team, providing functional/technical support and drive continuous improvement across the entire QB group application estate.
Collaborate with internal and external partners to manage the full end-to-end change process and ensure a functionally rich, well-maintained environment
A Flavour of The Job
You will be tasked:
- Provide 2nd level functional/technical support of group ERP (Dynamics 365 Business Central) with expert level knowledge
- Lead multi-site/cross-functional workshops to identify and document business application requirements
- Project manage change requests and small to medium application developments in partnership with external suppliers
- Ensure application changes are fully documented & colleagues appropriately trained
- Ensure support function is fully enabled to provide 1st level application support
- All business applications are appropriately licensed
- Project Manage the introduction & retirement of business applications
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive blueprint of the application landscape
- Maintain a continuous improvement plan/development roadmap for all applications
- Service Level Agreements are in-place and adhered to (internal & external)
- Ensure adherence to process & master data group standards
A Taste of the Business
We are a unique blend, a 10-year-old business with a 250-year heritage, a pioneering company with ambitions to grow and share our passion for spirits with generations to come. We’re not perfect, we still have processes and systems to implement and improve and as a company we operate in a lean and entrepreneurial way, but we are getting there. Joining QB (as we’re known to our friends) is a unique opportunity to roll your sleeves up, get stuck in and really help to shape the business as we expand. Are you up for the challenge?
The Perfect Serve - A Bit About You
This is a key assignment within our IT team, working with a variety of people within the QB business at all levels so you’ll need to be an excellent communicator who can manage stakeholders and their expectations. As a key member of several project teams, you will need to juggle competing deadlines and priorities, managing your own workload to ensure milestones are hit and things stay on track.
You will have extensive experience with Microsoft Business Central ERP and ideally exposure to Dynamics CRM. The ability to identify business process gaps and inefficiencies, then propose solutions to resolve.
The Essence of QB - The Benefits
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Access to BUPA healthcare scheme
- Measures in place to protect our colleagues including flexible home working and PPE when on site
- G&J Distillers (Warrington)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Yearly salary
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Employment type
Our Culture - The Essence of Quintessential Brands
We're an 'all hands on deck' kind of place where you'll have the opportunity to get involved in end to end projects, implement systems and process. We're fast, agile and entrepreneurial but, most importantly, our people are at the heart of what we do.
While we do work hard, we do it with a sense of fun, pride and passion that you won't find anywhere else.
Are you never shaken and very rarely stirred? More Cosmopolitan than Old Fashioned? Approach everything you do with a dash of creativity and a squeeze of positivity? Then we need you!
About Quintessential Brands Group
Established in 2011, Quintessential Brands Group is one of the most successful spirits companies to emerge from the UK in the last decade. The company offers a complete range of services and products to its customers across the world; producing and distributing some of the world's most-loved spirits brands, including Greenall's, the Original London Dry Gin, Opihr Spiced Gin and BLOOM Gin, as well as developing and producing some of the most commercially successful retailer brands of recent years for trade customers, and co-packing for some of the world’s most well-known spirits brands.
Recognised by the industry as International Spirits Challenge Gin Distiller of the Year five times in the last six years, Quintessential Brands is renowned for its unrivalled gin distilling capabilities heritage dating back to 1761 and is emerging as one of the most dynamic new entrants in the Irish whiskey market with the Dublin Liberties Distillery. With world-class product development and manufacturing at four world-class production sites across Europe and an award-winning premium brand portfolio comprised of English Gins, Irish Whiskeys, Irish Creams and Liqueurs, Quintessential Brands is committed to being the indispensable spirits partner of choice to its customers across the world, with customers and insights at the heart of everything we do.
IT Applications Analyst
Loading application form
Already working at Quintessential Brands Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.