Quintessential Brands, the award-winning name behind spirits like Bloom, Opihr and Greenalls, have an exciting opportunity to join our Warrington based Customer Services Team as a Despatch Co-Ordinator.
A Flavour of the Job
Reporting to the Export Manager, you will be responsible for liaising with shipping agents/hauliers for the transportation of goods to customer. As well as preparing and issuing the required despatch documentation in accordance with HMRC using in-house /HMRC approved systems.
It's important to ensure company process, government & legislative compliance for all movement of goods, to customer destination. You will also take on additional duties as and when required, within sphere of expertise, to support the business objective to provide exemplary service to customers and colleagues.
A Taste of the Business
We are a unique blend, a 10 year-old business with a 250 year heritage, a pioneering company with ambitions to grow and share our passion for spirits with generations to come. We’re not perfect, we still have processes and systems to implement and improve and as a company we operate in a lean and agile way, but we are getting there. Joining QB (as we’re known to our friends) is a unique opportunity to roll your sleeves up, get stuck in and really help to shape the business as we expand. Are you up for the challenge?
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under own initiative with often tight deadlines is a prerequisite
- Conscientious and responsible
- Outstanding clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- In depth understanding of Customer & Shipping procedures and relevant compliance standards - Knowledge of HMRC systems is preferable
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Be able to adapt at short notice to working alternative shift patterns to accommodate despatches during busy periods.
A bit about you
- Pragmatic and Calm approach
- Customer focused / customer centric approach
- Ability to improve processes and train the team with a Mentor approach.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to think strategically
- Experience of working within a FMCG business
- Experience of working with Shipping and Hauliers.
- Experience of working with and presenting to Management level.
The Essence of QB - The Benefits
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Discounts with high street and online retailers
- Staff shop